Nationally recognised Commercial 4×4 Courses for businesses. Most have been customised to suite the Resource and Infrastructure industries.
- FWPCOT3325 Operate a 4WD On Unsealed Roads
- PMASUP236 Operate Vehicles In The Field
- RIIVEH305F Operate and Maintain a 4WD Vehicle
- TLIC0023 Operate 4WD Vehicle (was TLIC2025)
- RIIVEH201E Operate A Light Vehicle (Defensive Driving & 4WD)
- AHCMOM216 Operate Side By Side Utility Vehicle
- FWPCOT3329 Perform Complex 4WD Operations
The 4×4 course is designed for private individuals who want to learn to competently drive their four-wheel drive vehicle in a range of terrains. Suitable for either complete beginners, or drivers with some experience who want to take their skills to the next level.
You’ll learn what your vehicle is capable of, what not to do, and you’ll learn the various techniques for getting your 4WD unstuck when it gets bogged.
Gift vouchers available.
- Commercial Driver Assessment
2 hours. One-on-one assessment/training to ensure employees drive safely & efficiently. Can also include a tutorial to correct issues found by the assessment. Customised assessments for sedans, mini-buses, transportation of passengers, delivery vans.
- Verification of Competency Driving Assessment
2 hours. Ensures a driver is up to date with transport regulations & standards & can safely drive one of the following trucks: LR, MR, HR, MC, HC, Tow Truck (Towing and Tilt-tray). More details…
Bespoke Driver Training Program
We can develop a bespoke driver training program to cover the specific needs and risks at your company/site, as well as defensive driving, road rules review, etc.
Driven: Your Driver Training Provider
Driven Training is a Registered Training Organisation (40780) specialising in corporate driver training for the Resource, Mining, Infrastructure, Transport, Logistics and Communication Industries as well as those companies that contract or supply those industries.
We can deliver 4WD driver training courses at your site, anywhere in Australia (by negotiation), or at either of our dedicated training facilities in Queensland:
- Yatala (Head Office) – between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Chinchilla – 4 hours north-west of Brisbane or 4 hours west of the Sunshine Coast
Our non-4WD courses (e.g. caravan course, trailer towing course, safe driving courses) are also available in northern Brisbane, southern Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
We provide a full suite of corporate driver training and assessment programs that will prepare new and experienced employees with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to work safely.
Let Driven Training be your single service provider for all your training requirements including:
- nationally recognised industry driver training,
- verification of competency assessments,
- policy and/or procedural development,
- assistance with hazard identification and risk management.
Driven Training’s service offering is sure to complement your companies training requirements.
Driven Training is a Registered Training Organisation (40780)