Covid Safe Checkin:
This assessment is designed for organisations who wish to assess their employees for: general driving ability, skills, behaviour and economical use of a vehicle.There are two versions of this one-on-one driving assessment:
- Assessment Only
- Employee completes a Road Rules test
- Observation of practical driving ability
- We give the employer a written Assessment Report
- Assessment and Tutorial
The main objective is to improve the employee’s driving and therefore corrective advice is given whenever it is appropriate.
- Discussion of Road Rules (no test)
- Observation and commentary on driving ability, fault identification and rectification, awareness of traffic around them and potential for conflict.
- No report.
Improving the employee’s driving performance:
- assists the general driving public,
- reflects a better public image of the organisation
- we also bring to their attention the importance of economical driving.
This course is available at
- Our training site at Yatala, Queensland, which is located on the South-eastern edge of Brisbane, on the way to the Gold Coast.
- At your location anywhere in Australia. There may be a Charge for Travel when time spent travelling both to and from the training location is more than 1 hour in total, and where there are mobilisation and demobilisation costs.
Please contact us for assessment prices.