- LR (Light Rigid)
- MR (Medium Rigid)
- HR (Heavy Rigid)
- MC (Multi Combination)
- HC (Heavy Combination)
- Tow Truck (Towing and Tilt-tray)
In addition to testing the driver’s technical ability, our one-on-one VOC assessment/training also checks their ability to drive efficiently and safely, so that they will be a good ambassador for your company.
THIS IS A NON-ACCREDITED COURSE.
The Assessment Covers
- Pre Start Checklist
- In-Cab Pre Start
- Practical Drive
- Post Operational Checklist
Special attention is given to:
- Vehicle capabilities
- Attitude on road
- Blind spots
- Manage engine effectively
- Load-safety and potential dangers of laden truck
- Safe and defensive driving methods
- Environmental issues
- Pre-employment checks
- Contractual arrangements
- Site requirements
- Request from an insurance company
- Workplace audit.
If you are an employer, you may arrange for us to customize our VOC assessment to suit your specific needs.
If you are a driver who is looking for a job, you might choose to pay for a Verification of Competency Assessment so that you can have confidence in your ability to pass a potential employer’s driving ability test. If you are a little rusty or need a little additional training, it is best to find that out before you apply for a job as a driver – you might not get a second chance with that employer.
This course is available at
- Our training site at Yatala, Queensland, which is located on the South-eastern edge of Brisbane, on the way to the Gold Coast.
- At your location anywhere in Australia. There may be a Charge for Travel when time spent travelling both to and from the training location is more than 1 hour in total, and where there are mobilisation and demobilisation costs.
Please contact us for assessment prices.